1/2oz Men's Gold Coin Ring | Tails | Patina
A popular size for everyday wear, this beautiful coin ring has an opulent and rich appearance featuring a striking patina finish. A unique gift for the coin collector or even as a men's wedding band, I craft each ring by hand using an uncirculated 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle coin. The "Tails" (Reverse) Design on the outside of the band features the "In God We Trust" motto, "1/2 oz Fine Gold - 25 Dollars", "E. Pluribus Unum," and "United States of America." On the inside, you'll see the word "Liberty" along with the year.
Many (but not all) years are available from 1986 to the present, so if you need a particular year, please message me, and I'll let you know if I can fulfill your request. The ring will be created using a random year if no year is requested.
- 22k 1/2oz American Eagle Gold Coin Ring
- Final weight - Approximately 14 grams
- Width: 7mm
- Patina Finish (Also Available in a Polished Finish)
- Sizes US 5 to 13 (Quarter sizes available upon request)
Expectation of Quality
I take extra time to ensure that each ring has a smooth, comfortable fit by carefully rounding the inside and out edges. This makes the reeded edge slightly thinner, and completely smooth. As is true with all coin rings, since the reeded edge of the ring is thicker than the smooth side, there will be a slight taper on the inside. I balance this by minimally carving out the inside edge of the ring while carefully preserving the detail. The result is a superior-quality ring with beautiful symmetry and comfort.
Shipping & Returns
Products Ship USPS first class for items under $150. Products exceeding $150 will be shipped priority/insured, with a signature required upon delivery.
We are happy to refund your item in full* within 7 days of receipt. We ask that you pay for the return shipping.
What if I ordered the wrong ring size?
We offer one free resizing! If your ring isn't a perfect fit, send it back to us and we will resize it for free.
How do I care for my coin ring?
It is recommended that you remove your ring during activities involving heavy use of your hands (i.e., gardening) or activities that could scratch the ring. With proper care, the unique details on your coin ring should last for many years to come.
- RKRon K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRing was perfect...sized right and looks g...
Ring was perfect...sized right and looks great.. Glad I went with 1/2 oz as the 1 oz would have been too wide. i took a pic to give other potential buyers an idea of the size..
Thanks for the great work Richard..Was this helpful?
- TJThao J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
it's beautiful, I love it thank you very much for making itWas this helpful?
- MJMichael J Denny A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally love mine! It has a just a little f...
Really love mine! It has a just a little feel of weight, which I wanted.Was this helpful?
- LLLee L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe workmanship in Richards coin rings are...
The workmanship in Richards coin rings are the best I have seen !!
The ring is a Symmetrical as possible with smooth edges and very minimal taper
I really appreciate the high standard of customer service he gives and is second to none which is hard to find these days !
We needed it in a quick turnaround with a special year and he made it happen with time to spare
Thanks again Richard - We love it !!Was this helpful?
- ASAnnette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautiful work! You will not be disappoint...
Beautiful work! You will not be disappointed and Richard is wonderful to work with. Quick communication and shipping and excellent craftmanship. We love the ring! Thank you so much.Was this helpful?