1oz American Eagle Gold Coin Ring | Heads | Satin
Sure to make a bold statement, this beautiful coin ring has an opulent and rich appearance featuring a soft, satin finish. A unique gift for the coin collector or even as a prominent men's wedding band, I craft each ring by hand using an uncirculated 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin. The "Heads" (Obverse) Design on the outside of the band features the word "Liberty" along with the year. On the inside, you'll find the "In God We Trust" motto, "1 oz Fine Gold - 50 Dollars", "E. Pluribus Unum," and "United States of America."
Many (but not all) years are available from 1986 to the present, so if you need a particular year, please message me, and I'll let you know if I can fulfill your request. The ring will be created using a random year if no year is requested.
- 22k 1/2oz American Eagle Gold Coin Ring
- Final weight - Approximately 29 grams
- Width: 11mm
- Satin Finish (Also Available in a Polished Finish)
- Sizes US 8 to 14 (Quarter sizes available upon request)
Expectation of Quality
I take extra time to ensure that each ring has a smooth, comfortable fit by carefully rounding the inside and out edges. This makes the reeded edge slightly thinner and completely smooth. As is true with all coin rings, since the reeded edge of the ring is thicker than the smooth side, there will be a slight taper on the inside. I balance this by minimally carving out the inside edge of the ring while carefully preserving the detail. The result is a superior-quality ring with beautiful symmetry and comfort.
Shipping & Returns
Products Ship USPS first class for items under $150. Products exceeding $150 will be shipped priority/insured, with a signature required upon delivery.
We are happy to refund your item in full* within 7 days of receipt. We ask that you pay for the return shipping.
What if I ordered the wrong ring size?
We offer one free resizing! If your ring isn't a perfect fit, send it back to us and we will resize it for free.
How do I care for my coin ring?
It is recommended that you remove your ring during activities involving heavy use of your hands (i.e., gardening) or activities that could scratch the ring. With proper care, the unique details on your coin ring should last for many years to come.
- EKEduardo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis review has no content.
This review has no content.Was this helpful?
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMy satin 1 oz Gold Eagle ring looks great!...
My satin 1 oz Gold Eagle ring looks great! It came on time and Richard was very accommodating with an additional request that I had. He was always quick to reply to questions and kept me updated on my custom order. - Susan's HusbandWas this helpful?
- TLThong L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoActually, I would like to leave at 4.5 sta...
Actually, I would like to leave at 4.5 stars, but the system rounds up to 5 :)
Reason for 4.5: it's COVID 19 effect-> it makes the whole process slower than normal.
The quality :3 is good for one investment source. Take a look at the photo-> you will see how advertisement meets reality.Was this helpful?
- DDDavid D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery friendly transaction. Ring looks exce...
Very friendly transaction. Ring looks excellent! I'm happy camper.Was this helpful?
- MJMichael J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday5 Stars
To say it surpassed my expectations is an understatement. It is beautiful and the compliments keep coming. Could not be happier.Was this helpful?