Morgan Silver Dollar Ring - 1921 - Silver Coin Ring - 'Tails' - Polished Finish
At 23 grams, these weighty yet stunning bands are often considered the "King" of coin rings. They are beautifully crafted from authentic 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars. The "Tails" (Reverse) Design on the outside of the band features the Eagle's head peeking just below the "In God We Trust" motto. Also found are the words "United States of America" and "One Dollar." On the inside is where you'll find the year, "E. Pluribus Unum," and "Liberty."
- Made from a 90% Silver Morgan Dollar
- Width: 13mm
- Polished finish (Also Available in a Patina Finish)
- Sizes US 7 to 17 (Quarter sizes available upon request)
Expectation of Quality
I take extra time to ensure that each ring has a smooth, comfortable fit by carefully rounding the inside and out edges. This makes the reeded edge slightly thinner, and completely smooth. As is true with all coin rings, since the reeded edge of the ring is thicker than the smooth side, there will be a slight taper on the inside. I balance this by minimally carving out the inside edge of the ring while carefully preserving the detail. The result is a superior-quality ring with beautiful symmetry and comfort.
Shipping & Returns
Products Ship USPS first class for items under $150. Products exceeding $150 will be shipped priority/insured, with a signature required upon delivery.
We are happy to refund your item in full* within 7 days of receipt. We ask that you pay for the return shipping.
What if I ordered the wrong ring size?
We offer one free resizing! If your ring isn't a perfect fit, send it back to us and we will resize it for free.
How do I care for my coin ring?
It is recommended that you remove your ring during activities involving heavy use of your hands (i.e., gardening) or activities that could scratch the ring. With proper care, the unique details on your coin ring should last for many years to come.
- TPTina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAbsolutely beautiful!! Heavy, high polish...
Absolutely beautiful!! Heavy, high polish and every detail perfectly crisp and clear inside & out!! Arrived quickly as well. Will no doubt purchase from this seller again. :)Was this helpful?
- NENorma E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBought the 1921 Morgan Dollar ring. I hav...
Bought the 1921 Morgan Dollar ring. I have small fingers and it looks bad ass. High polish, quality and weight. A stand out ring that people ask about all the time. The turnaround time was amazing. I would definitely recommend Richard's rings to everyone. He's also very helpful.Was this helpful?
- POPaul O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Nice and wide band. Bright silver finish really makes a statement.Was this helpful?
- BTBarbara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis one of the prettiest rings I have eve...
This one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen. I just love it. It fits perfectly on my middle finger. The ring it wide and heavy (still very comfortable). Excellent quality. Very happy. Don't hesitate to buy!Was this helpful?
- MRMark R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReceived my ring truly a piece of art, eve...
Received my ring truly a piece of art, everyone I show it to is amazed, thank you!Was this helpful?